solution designed for your business needs.
Come Grow with Us!
Government contract financing with KORE can give you the liquidity required to execute current contracts and confidently onboard new contracts.
What is Government Contract Financing?
As you win large new government contracts your working capital needs grow in lock step with your revenue. KORE will provide advances against your earned but unbilled and billed accounts receivable to provide you with the liquidity required to execute on current contracts and confidently onboard new contracts.
How does it work?
As you create earned but unbilled and or billed invoices you may present them to KORE. We will advance between 80% to 90% against those invoices to provide your company with the working capital required to scale your enterprise.
What are the benefits of Government Contract Financing?
- Reliable cash flow
- Responsive turnaround allows business owners to quickly and confidently scale
- No covenants which allow you to manage the business based upon your goals and objectives
- Increased liquidity allows you to take early payment discounts from suppliers
- Your financing relationship with KORE demonstrates to potential customers that you have the financial wherewithal to execute on work
- Availability can scale and retract based on your sales volume
Talk to an Agent Now
Receive an Advance with Your Government Contract Invoice
Government Contract Financing
Receive advances that will allow you to perform on your newly awarded government contract and scale your business.
Use the most valuable assets on your balance sheet your accounts receivable to create the liquidity you need to grow your business.
Line of Credit
You may pledge a pool of assets to include accounts receivable and inventory to support the advances that will serve as the fuel required to take your business to new heights.
Take a loan against the value of some of your assets or real property.